Take the mystery out of types of seed, quality seed and seed starting with this fun and informative hands-on class.
- Have fun making your own seed starting mix, choosing what to grow, planting your seeds and documenting your seed starting success.
- Come away understanding seed types; including certified organic, biodynamic, open pollinated, hybrid, and genetically modified, to make smart seed choices.
- Master reading seed catalogs and packets so you can really use the information to your advantage.
- Learn and use Debby’s Custom Seed Starting System
- Grasp working with seed starting supplies.
- Get to share Debby’s infectious zest for good seeds and seed starting.
- Go home with your own planted seed tray
Class includes the Prior Unity Garden Custom Seed Starting System with:
- Customized Planting Tray with 2 Size Planting Cells
- Self-Watering Tray & Daisy Tray Protector
- Clear Plastic Dome
- Custom Seed Starting Mix
- How to Use This Kit Guide
- Five Reusable Worksheets
- Handouts w/Charts & Tips
The Founder and Owner of Prior Unity Garden – Making Your Organic Garden Dream a Reality -Debby has been gardening since she could crawl. She loves to help grow gardeners and is a taught for many local groups in Fairfax County, VA: The Mason Sustainability Institute, Master Gardeners, Take Back Your Health Conference, and Washington Gardener Magazine. Her focus is on plants as food and medicine and holds several certificates in medicinal herbalism. She also has training in native plants, biodynamics, organic and native gardening. She values biodiversity, community, healthy living soil, fresh organic food and the prior unity inherent in all beings. www.PriorUnityGarden.com